Monday, January 3, 2011

I've got my Avatar today!

I've been thinking about jumping online by setting up my own website or blog for the past years but never achieve that goal until today. Every time when I tried to start my first step, I stopped it soon partly because of the concern that I may not be able to keep my Avatar alive due to the unwillingness of committing enough spare time.

At the beginning of 2011, I decided to put it on action as my New Year's Resolution with the first step been made to set up an online profile in LinkedIn so that people can get to know my professional background and the second step to set up this blog to share and exchange ideas with people on pieces of our work and life.

The main topics of this blog will be anything relevant to the basic theory and  fundamentals of IC, IC characterization and high-frequency/high-speed power/signal integrity analysis including test and measurement theories, methodologies, instrument knowledge/tips and test automation/programming, modeling and simulation tools and their applications etc.

I hope you like this blog and can come back to visit it occasionally. It is even better if you can share your knowledge and experience in the similar areas by leaving your comments under the relevant topics to be posted.

Thank you in advance for your support and wish you all a happy and prosperous year of 2011!

Shujun

No comments:

Post a Comment